A Premium Domain is a high demand name that is already registered and available for purchase on the domain name aftermarket. A Premium Domain is a TLD (Top Level Domain). Usually a Premium Domain is valued far above the original registration fee. Some domains sell for hundreds or thousands of dollars and there are even some that sell for millions of dollars such as movie.com, hotel.com, poker.com and shop.com.
Benefits of Premium Domains
Premium Domains are valuable because they:
- Contain generic terminology and keywords
- Are short and easy to remember
- Target specific markets
- Are of interest to a wide selection of prospective customers or businesses
- Have established SEO and SEM strategies
- Have established brand & marketing strategies
- May not yet be established but likely will be
- Sought after by many speculators
Or simply one that a buyer desires. There are no guarantees with domain names but with a little research you can find the value in a Premium Domain Name.
Search Webzone’s Premium Domain Market.