Top 5 Domain Name Tips
- Always start the domain name game with securing the country code and the .com extension. Although some extensions may be valuable and worthwhile, the average internet user still recognizes .com or their country extension as the gold standard.
- Avoid using numbers or hyphens. Many people often forget the correct url and without top search engine ranking you will get lost in the shuffle.
- Your domain should be directly related to the services offered and not confusing to the internet user.
- Before registering your domain consider how it will integrate with a social media presence. Does someone else own the Facebook or Twitter name already? Do your research first!
- Register your domain with a certified registrar like Webzone. One that allows you complete control over your domain.